We at Shenoy Engineering, are currently developing an in-situ machine to chamfer and part tubes from 1/4″ to 5″.
The salient features of this portable machine are:
- Can be operated by a single operator from start to finish.
- Eliminates operator fatigue by being electrically driven.
- A single Tube Bevelling & Parting machine to both cut and bevel a tube for weld edge preparation.
- Capable of facing flanges as well, hence highly versatile.
- A self-centering, custom-made 3 jaw chuck to clamp the pipe in place.
- Equipped with a tool holder that can accommodate both bevelling and parting tools.
- Indexable carbide inserts for longer tool life and easier tool change.
- Take cuts up to 0.15mm in a single cut.
- Designed for clamping range from 1/4” – 5”.
- Driven by a 0.25hp motor through a worm reduction drive.
- Equipped with an operator panel to select from a variety of speeds.
- Lightweight and hence easily portable.
- Provided with a stand, which acts as a solid base.
Contact us if you want a quote or have any questions regarding the product.
Here is a concept animation of the pipe bevelling machine in action.
- 15 Jul 2017Tube Bevelling & Parting Machine
- 18 Jun 20168 Station Rotary table based Drilling and Chamfering SPM
- 28 Nov 2013Plano Millers on Sale
- 24 Apr 2013In-situ 3 Axes Slot Milling SPM
- 05 Oct 2012PayPal Integration