18 Jun 2016
June 18, 2016
- Rigid, heavily ribbed, fabricated and stress relieved structural.
- Atop the base, a servo driven rotary table is mounted which is dived into 8 stations.
- The fixture, will be designed to rest, locate on the ID. The clamping will be through pneumatic swing clamp cylinders.
- Station 1 will be loading station. This station will have a pneumatic pick and place arm in combination with pneumatic cylinders to load the component.
- Station 2 will be clamping station, where the component is clamped.
- Station 3 will be top chamfering station. This station will have a chamfering head with a counter sink drill mounted on it. The drilling head will have a vertical servo stroke for drilling feed.
- Station 4 will be drilling station. This station will have a unit head with Ø1.8mm drill mounted on it. The unit head will have a vertical pneumatic stroke for feed.
- Station 5 will be back counter sink station. This station will have a unit head with counter sink drill mounted on it. The unit head will have a vertical servo stroke for feed.
- All unit heads of Suhner make.
- Station 6 will be inspection station. This station will have a pneumatic cylinder which will plunge into the drilled hole to check for hole.
- Station 7 will be job declamp station, where the job is declamped.
- Station 8 will be job unloading station. This station will be similar to loading station, but will unload the component into a bin.
- The Servo, drive, HMI, PLC will be of Siemens make.
- Each unit head will have a tool sensor to sense the breakage of the tool.
- Centralized lubrication system will be provided.
- The machine will have a recirculating coolant system to flush out the chips.
- The machine will be provided with splash guard.
Sequence of Operation:
- Load the components into the job feeding bin and press auto-cycle.
- The pneumatic cylinder moves the arm over the job, picks the job and places it over the fixture.
- Rotary table indexed, job gets clamped.
- The job gets indexed to station 3 and top chamfering takes place,
- The job gets indexed to station 4 and the Ø1.8mm drill, drills the component.
- The job gets indexed to station 5 and the bottom chamfering takes place.
- The job gets indexed to station 6, where the inspection will happen.
- The job gets indexed to station 7, where the job gets declamped.
- The job gets indexed to station 8, where the job is picked from the fixture and dropped into the chute leading to the bin.
- This process is continuous and when machining operation is going on at other stations, the job loading and unloading will be going on at other stations.
Cycle Time: An output of approximately 1 components every 4-5 seconds.
- 15 Jul 2017Tube Bevelling & Parting Machine
- 18 Jun 20168 Station Rotary table based Drilling and Chamfering SPM
- 28 Nov 2013Plano Millers on Sale
- 24 Apr 2013In-situ 3 Axes Slot Milling SPM
- 05 Oct 2012PayPal Integration